In this month's editorial, The Boss Upstairs reflected on the success of the Special Reserve and Official Secrets clubs. The team had grown to 30 to cope with the increased orders, with some 200 being processed every day. The future looked bright.
Elsewhere in the mag:
- A lengthy interview with Anita Sinclair of Magnetic Scrolls.
- The newest Special Reserve/Official Secrets team members were introduced.
- A back to basics primer on how to tackle adventure games.
- A look at "the Manhole" and "Cosmic Osmo", two games developed using Apple's HyperCard by Robyn and Rand Miller (who would go on to create a little game called "Myst" ).
- An interview with Linda Wright.
- Keith Campbell took us on a jaunt through a decade of adventure games.
- A review of "Drakkhen".
- A guide to creating better role playing characters.
- An interview with Amiga Action's adventure columnist, The Grue.
- An interview with Brian Kerslake, boss of adventure publisher Topologika that focussed on the PC and Amstrad markets.