In this month's issue...
The subject on the editor's mind was, perhaps unexpectedly for an adventure gaming mag, taxation as he had a good rant about how much money from each game the club sold went to the HMRC.
- Games making the news this month included several horror games ("Elvira", "Demon's Tomb - The Awakening", "Mystery of the Mummy"), the next title from The Bitmaps in the form of "Cadaver", and some new games from Origin.
- Official Secrets had managed to snaffle a load of copies of Infocom's back catalogue which was a good excuse to take an indepth look at the legendary developer.
- A round up of recent war/strategy games.
- The second installment in a beginner's guide to adventure gaming.
- "Ultima VI" was about to be released and there was a look back at the previous games in the series.
- In addition to that, an interview with Lord British.
- With doubts being cast on the continuing commercial viability of the adventure game market, there was a round up of active adventure focussed software houses.
- This month's featured Play By Mail was "Arcania" from Marlin Games.